FREE CASE EVALUATION
Popular DUI/DWI Topics
- Frequently Asked DUI Questions and Education
- Payment Plans and Financing a DUI
- DUI/DWI Legal Fees
- Example DUI/DWI Case Results
- Pleading Guilty and Going To Jail
- Do I need a lawyer? Can’t I represent myself in my Maryland DUI/DWI case?
- Appear in Court for DUI charge
- Do most DUI/DWI cases go to court in Maryland?
- Do most DUI/DWI cases go to trial in Maryland?
- Can you explain the MVA hearing in Maryland?
- What is the look back period for a DUI/DWI in Maryland?
- Will a DUI/DWI in Maryland cause a person to lose his job?
- Will a standard background check show a DUI/DWI arrest and/or conviction in Maryland?
- How accurate is the preliminary breath test in Maryland and am I required to take it?
- How accurate is the official breath alcohol test in Maryland?
MARYLAND DUI LAWS
Alcohol offenses are serious. A DUI in Maryland can result in the loss of your driver’s license, employment, reputation, and your freedom. These are the repercussions you face in Maryland for being convicted of driving under the influence (DUI/DWI). Unfortunately some employers may be forced to terminate employees who are convicted of drunk driving because of their insurance requirements, but there are a number of ways to fight your pending charges and win.
Even if this is your first time being charged with a crime, you face criminal penalties that consist of a maximum of one year in jail and thousands of dollars in court fines. One thing that many Maryland residents take for granted is their ability to drive. Being forced to walk everywhere, to use public transportation, or taking a cab to buy groceries for your family is a serious consideration; these are just some of the things to consider before pleading guilty or retaining a bargain basement DUI lawyer to defend your case.
Act Now or Lose Your Right to Drive
You can save your driver’s license RIGHT NOW, but you only have 10 days from the date of your arrest to request a motor vehicle administration hearing or you will lose your license. Simply complete our 24-hour DUI case evaluation form and we will immediately contact you to discuss your case and begin the motor vehicle hearing process or call 1-877-472-0791.
A DUI Conviction Can Haunt Your Future
You’ve heard about the initial consequences of a drunk-driving conviction, but the more damaging long term consequences can hit you years from now when applying for a new job, going through a background or security clearance check, leaving the country for business or vacation, or when seeking custody of children in a divorce. The only way to avoid these long-term consequences is to fight your DUI charges now.
Emotional Impact of a DUI Arrest
Guilt, anxiety, depression, stress, and uncertainty are all common emotions that follow a DUI arrest. If you are looking for free, no obligation advice about the penalties and laws associated with a drunk driving charge in Maryland, contact us.
DUI/DWI Advice Line: 1-877-472-0791
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the first thing a person should do after a DUI/DWI arrest in Maryland?
- What can you do to be proactive about your pending DUI case in Maryland?
- Do I need to hire an attorney from the area in which I got the DUI?
- What are the potential penalties for boating under the influence (OUI) in Maryland? Could a conviction impact my regular drivers license?
- Can you explain a rising blood alcohol level in Maryland?
- What is mouth alcohol in Maryland?
- What happens if I plead guilty to DUI/DWI in court in Maryland?
- Can being nervous impair a person’s driving ability?
- Can I be charged with DUI if I am on private property in Maryland?
- What are the laws in Maryland regarding boating under the influence?
- Difference Between DUI and DWI
- DUI Reported Licensing Board or Commission
- DUI Charge Impacts Professional Licenses
- Represent Medical Doctor at Disciplinary Hearing
- DUI Charge but Live in another State
- Out of State DUI
- Anonymous DUI Call
Find the answer to your questions: What Do I Need To Do Next? What Can I Recover? Should I Get a Lawyer?…
MOTORCYCLE BICYCLE ACCIDENTS
Rider are at a disadvantageon the roads. Fortunately,there is legal protection…
Find out why accidentsinvolving trucks are differentfrom car accident cases…
Medical provider are expected to be careful and precise, yet mistakes are common…