FREE CASE EVALUATION
Popular DUI/DWI Topics
- Frequently Asked DUI Questions and Education
- Payment Plans and Financing a DUI
- DUI/DWI Legal Fees
- Example DUI/DWI Case Results
- Pleading Guilty and Going To Jail
- Do I need a lawyer? Can’t I represent myself in my Maryland DUI/DWI case?
- Appear in Court for DUI charge
- Do most DUI/DWI cases go to court in Maryland?
- Do most DUI/DWI cases go to trial in Maryland?
- Can you explain the MVA hearing in Maryland?
- What is the look back period for a DUI/DWI in Maryland?
- Will a DUI/DWI in Maryland cause a person to lose his job?
- Will a standard background check show a DUI/DWI arrest and/or conviction in Maryland?
- How accurate is the preliminary breath test in Maryland and am I required to take it?
- How accurate is the official breath alcohol test in Maryland?
MARYLAND DUI LAWYER BRUCE ROBINSON
Individuals who are convicted of driving under the influence (DUI) in Maryland could be sentenced to a number of harsh penalties; therefore, those who are facing drunk-driving charges are strongly encouraged to retain qualified legal counsel. Remember that attorneys, like doctors, tend to focus on specific specialties, so you will want an attorney who places an emphasis on Maryland DUI defense.
Attorney Bruce Robinson–founder and principal of The Law Offices of Robinson & Associates–has dedicated his legal career to the aggressive defense of those accused of DUI in Maryland. With a history of successful results, Mr. Bruce not only represents clients in drunk-driving cases but also educates other attorneys on his proven strategies by speaking at continuing education seminars and workshops. He has also authored several articles published on the Maryland DUI Lawyer Blog.
A graduate of the University of Maryland School of Law, Mr. Robinson was admitted into the state bar in 1992. Immediately after law school, he accepted a position at a large law firm in Baltimore and remained there until establishing his own law office with a focus on drunk-driving defense.
When searching for a DUI defense attorney, it is important to find one who has DUI-specific training and active memberships in professional associations. Mr. Robinson has received his certification on the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) field sobriety tests and successfully completed an intensive course on Mastering Scientific Evidence–training which benefits his clients when investigating a drunk-driving case. In addition, he is a member of the National College of DUI Defense, the Maryland State Bar Association, and the Maryland Association for Justice.
Thanks to reputation and skill, Mr. Robinson has received a five-star rating (the highest possible) on Avvo.com from former clients, and his law firm has an excellent reputation with Martindale-Hubbell, the oldest and most well-known independent lawyer rating service in the country.
DUI/DWI Advice Line: 1-877-472-0791
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the first thing a person should do after a DUI/DWI arrest in Maryland?
- What can you do to be proactive about your pending DUI case in Maryland?
- Do I need to hire an attorney from the area in which I got the DUI?
- What are the potential penalties for boating under the influence (OUI) in Maryland? Could a conviction impact my regular drivers license?
- Can you explain a rising blood alcohol level in Maryland?
- What is mouth alcohol in Maryland?
- What happens if I plead guilty to DUI/DWI in court in Maryland?
- Can being nervous impair a person’s driving ability?
- Can I be charged with DUI if I am on private property in Maryland?
- What are the laws in Maryland regarding boating under the influence?
- Difference Between DUI and DWI
- DUI Reported Licensing Board or Commission
- DUI Charge Impacts Professional Licenses
- Represent Medical Doctor at Disciplinary Hearing
- DUI Charge but Live in another State
- Out of State DUI
- Anonymous DUI Call
Find the answer to your questions: What Do I Need To Do Next? What Can I Recover? Should I Get a Lawyer?…
MOTORCYCLE BICYCLE ACCIDENTS
Rider are at a disadvantageon the roads. Fortunately,there is legal protection…
Find out why accidentsinvolving trucks are differentfrom car accident cases…
Medical provider are expected to be careful and precise, yet mistakes are common…