FREE CASE EVALUATION
Question: Do most DUI/DWI cases go to court in Maryland?
Answer: The answer is yes. The absolute majority of your cases do go to court. Occasionally, some mistakes are made and you may be able to do something ahead of time, but that’s not the norm by any stretch of the imagination. So the great majority of cases are going to court. And, when people sort of advertise or say something like they can get your case dropped, or get it nolle prossed, or you never have to go to court, or whatever it’s going to be, not so much. That’s just not an accurate statement.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the first thing a person should do after a DUI/DWI arrest in Maryland?
- What can you do to be proactive about your pending DUI case in Maryland?
- Do I need to hire an attorney from the area in which I got the DUI?
- What are the potential penalties for boating under the influence (OUI) in Maryland? Could a conviction impact my regular drivers license?
- Can you explain a rising blood alcohol level in Maryland?
- What is mouth alcohol in Maryland?
- What happens if I plead guilty to DUI/DWI in court in Maryland?
- Can being nervous impair a person’s driving ability?
- Can I be charged with DUI if I am on private property in Maryland?
- What are the laws in Maryland regarding boating under the influence?
- Difference Between DUI and DWI
- DUI Reported Licensing Board or Commission
- DUI Charge Impacts Professional Licenses
- Represent Medical Doctor at Disciplinary Hearing
- DUI Charge but Live in another State
- Out of State DUI
- Anonymous DUI Call
Find the answer to your questions: What Do I Need To Do Next? What Can I Recover? Should I Get a Lawyer?…
MOTORCYCLE BICYCLE ACCIDENTS
Rider are at a disadvantageon the roads. Fortunately,there is legal protection…
Find out why accidentsinvolving trucks are differentfrom car accident cases…
Medical provider are expected to be careful and precise, yet mistakes are common…