FREE CASE EVALUATION
Question: Do most DUI/DWI cases go to trial in Maryland?
Answer: That’s a function of the law firm. Now, at Bruce Robinson and Associates, we are a DUI litigation firm, and we represent a lot of big clients that come here. You know, we represent people from the White House in Washington, D.C. We have people from all the three letter federal agencies come here. You know, very important folks find us or get referred here or come to us, and these people want trials and we try their cases. And we try cases for everybody routinely, which is what we do and is how we obtain wonderful results that we do, and it’s how we have the reputation that we do as a DUI litigation firm.
So in our case, that’s what we do. Now there are a ton of people out there that advertise on the Internet and say that they do DUI defense and they could, you know—they can’t try a DUI case, they have no experience doing it and they don’t do it, and they just plea people out, and that’s what they do. So in those cases, you know, they’re very few, if any cases are going to get tried. Whereas in our case, you know, we’ll try the cases and we’ll throw it up and we’ll do what we do.
Many cases we’ll win, some cases we don’t win, but we still try to get the best result possible for the client. Particularly in the more serious cases, we occasionally have some very challenging cases where people have gotten seriously hurt or worse, and it’s like we have right now, or they’re multiple offenders that we try, we do that too. So it runs the gamut. Everything’s going to court for all intents and purposes, and whether or not things get tried depends, I think, on the quality and the caliber of the attorney and the law firm that’s handling it.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the first thing a person should do after a DUI/DWI arrest in Maryland?
- What can you do to be proactive about your pending DUI case in Maryland?
- Do I need to hire an attorney from the area in which I got the DUI?
- What are the potential penalties for boating under the influence (OUI) in Maryland? Could a conviction impact my regular drivers license?
- Can you explain a rising blood alcohol level in Maryland?
- What is mouth alcohol in Maryland?
- What happens if I plead guilty to DUI/DWI in court in Maryland?
- Can being nervous impair a person’s driving ability?
- Can I be charged with DUI if I am on private property in Maryland?
- What are the laws in Maryland regarding boating under the influence?
- Difference Between DUI and DWI
- DUI Reported Licensing Board or Commission
- DUI Charge Impacts Professional Licenses
- Represent Medical Doctor at Disciplinary Hearing
- DUI Charge but Live in another State
- Out of State DUI
- Anonymous DUI Call
Find the answer to your questions: What Do I Need To Do Next? What Can I Recover? Should I Get a Lawyer?…
MOTORCYCLE BICYCLE ACCIDENTS
Rider are at a disadvantageon the roads. Fortunately,there is legal protection…
Find out why accidentsinvolving trucks are differentfrom car accident cases…
Medical provider are expected to be careful and precise, yet mistakes are common…