FREE CASE EVALUATION
Question: Does Bruce Robinson & Associates offer payment plans?
Answer: We do offer payment plans, because we charge a fair rate for our cases and the defense that we provide to people. We are DUI litigation firm. We litigate these cases routinely. We have trials routinely, and as a rule don’t just plead cases out, unless of course if it is in the benefit of the client to do so. But we are not like so many other DUI firms that just take cases and plead them, because of the fact that we take a case and we are more than likely going to try the case, we do charge accordingly for the handling of the case and the way that we are going to handle it. So therefore, we are not the cheapest law firm in the state of Maryland by any stretch.
We charge a fair rate for what we do and do that, general speaking, on a case-by-case basis. There are certainly certain ballparks that different cases may be in, but it will be fair and commensurate with the case itself. Now, having said that, payment plans of course, some people are able to pay with credit cards or do a credit check or whatever.
Other people may not be in that position, and that’s 100% fine. In which case, we do setup payment plans with people. And we do that sort of on a case-by-case basis with the person because we don’t like to turn anybody away, we are certainly here to help people so, what we’ll do is sit down with each person, evaluate what their capabilities may be and how they may be able to deal with the situation and then we go from there. We’ll work out a payment plan with them that, something they can handle. That’s how that works.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the first thing a person should do after a DUI/DWI arrest in Maryland?
- What can you do to be proactive about your pending DUI case in Maryland?
- Do I need to hire an attorney from the area in which I got the DUI?
- What are the potential penalties for boating under the influence (OUI) in Maryland? Could a conviction impact my regular drivers license?
- Can you explain a rising blood alcohol level in Maryland?
- What is mouth alcohol in Maryland?
- What happens if I plead guilty to DUI/DWI in court in Maryland?
- Can being nervous impair a person’s driving ability?
- Can I be charged with DUI if I am on private property in Maryland?
- What are the laws in Maryland regarding boating under the influence?
- Difference Between DUI and DWI
- DUI Reported Licensing Board or Commission
- DUI Charge Impacts Professional Licenses
- Represent Medical Doctor at Disciplinary Hearing
- DUI Charge but Live in another State
- Out of State DUI
- Anonymous DUI Call
Find the answer to your questions: What Do I Need To Do Next? What Can I Recover? Should I Get a Lawyer?…
MOTORCYCLE BICYCLE ACCIDENTS
Rider are at a disadvantageon the roads. Fortunately,there is legal protection…
Find out why accidentsinvolving trucks are differentfrom car accident cases…
Medical provider are expected to be careful and precise, yet mistakes are common…