FREE CASE EVALUATION
Question: How does Bruce Robinson & Associates charge for Maryland DUI defense services?
Answer: Well, we sit down and we look at each case individually. We ask potential clients to come to the office, bring their statements of facts, tickets and any other paperwork and information that they may have. And then we sit down with each potential client for the better part of an hour, taking detailed information from a potential client and looking at all the records and having a discussion about each individual case. And from that we will then determine what the best course of action would probably be to defend a particular case. We will explain that to the client, spending time going through all that, and then we will fashion a price for the services that need to be rendered on a case-by-case basis.
While we do charge a flat fee for the representation of any particular client so the client knows exactly what they’re getting into and what it will cost, we don’t, we can’t predict that ahead of time without taking the time on a customized basis to go through everything with the client and giving each case the time that it deserves.
We are not like so many law firms that will maybe meet with somebody for 10 or 15 minutes and then whisk them in and whisk them out and then charge inadequate fees of say $750 or $1,000 or $1,500, which in our opinion is inadequate for the type of defense that we will be providing for the client in order to get the very best result. But the bottom line is, it’s a customized fee, it’s a flat fee and it will be determined after sitting with the client for the better part of an hour. And our consultation with the client initially is also free, so there’s no risk to the client.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the first thing a person should do after a DUI/DWI arrest in Maryland?
- What can you do to be proactive about your pending DUI case in Maryland?
- Do I need to hire an attorney from the area in which I got the DUI?
- What are the potential penalties for boating under the influence (OUI) in Maryland? Could a conviction impact my regular drivers license?
- Can you explain a rising blood alcohol level in Maryland?
- What is mouth alcohol in Maryland?
- What happens if I plead guilty to DUI/DWI in court in Maryland?
- Can being nervous impair a person’s driving ability?
- Can I be charged with DUI if I am on private property in Maryland?
- What are the laws in Maryland regarding boating under the influence?
- Difference Between DUI and DWI
- DUI Reported Licensing Board or Commission
- DUI Charge Impacts Professional Licenses
- Represent Medical Doctor at Disciplinary Hearing
- DUI Charge but Live in another State
- Out of State DUI
- Anonymous DUI Call
Find the answer to your questions: What Do I Need To Do Next? What Can I Recover? Should I Get a Lawyer?…
MOTORCYCLE BICYCLE ACCIDENTS
Rider are at a disadvantageon the roads. Fortunately,there is legal protection…
Find out why accidentsinvolving trucks are differentfrom car accident cases…
Medical provider are expected to be careful and precise, yet mistakes are common…